Studio 3 is the largest of our rooms and boasts separate mix and recording positions. This multi-purpose studio is also outfitted for certified Dolby Atmos Home mixing. Boasting a 45 sqm recording & ADR stage, our third room is acoustically identical to our other rooms so you can record with the confidence that all your material will have the same pristine sound.
At the mix position you can enjoy a 40 Channel D-Command control surface as well as a 6 square meter HD projector screen to view your production in all it's glory. The room has multiple floor levels and angled acoustic panels to re-create a cinema environment.
Continuing the multi-purpose aspect of this studio, we can also record up to 32 Channels of 24 Bit / 96 kHz audio from the adjacent recording room. With enough room to track drums or even a full band all at once, your musicians will feel right at home!
- Able to record 32 channels @ 24bit / 96 kHz
- Connected with 45m² ADR Stage
- Mac Pro running Avid Pro Tools Ultimate with Dual HDX Cards
- Antelope Orion 32 HD Interface, Avid MTRX & HD Sync, Antelope, SPL Premium 1212 & SPL Track One
- Neumann KH-420 Main Speakers, KH-310 and KH-120 surrounds
- 5.1, 7.1 and Certified Dolby Atmos Home Mixing capabilities
- 40 Ch Avid D-Command @ Mix Position, 8 Channel @ Recording position
- 2 Elevated stages for mixing and client area with sofa
- Neumann U87 & Sennheiser MKH 416 & 8060 Boom Mics
- Sanken C0S-11 & SPA 4061 Lavs.